He linked the past with the present, and the eternity behind him throbbed through him in a mighty rhythm to which he swayed as the tides and seasons swayed. - Jack London
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Stop this immediately, Arizona. I am starting to hate you. Callie was by your side this whole time :|
I’ve stopped watching this show..2 years maybe? Because it’s too far fetched, didn’t make sense anymore, my favorite characters got killed off and also i wasn’t emotionally invested in it as i was 4 years ago.
The thing is…when i look at this picture i think of two things:
1) Manip (which i highly doubt)
2) Arizona is cheating on her lesbian lover Callie.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE DO THAT? There must be some explanation, and this must be a temporary thing.
I was (maybe still am) a HARDCORE Calzona shipper…WHY IS THIS HAPPENING PEOPLE? SOMEONE EXPLAIN?
Taylor Swift’s acting on ‘New Girl’ ….
Talk about “Acting” hahahahhahah
“Tell me there isn’t a small part of you that’s scared that I’m too much of a mess. That this thing is a mistake, you and me.”
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE MOTHER REVEAL OH MY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL JUST HAPPENED I HAVE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS OH MY GOD IT’S ACTUALLY A WOMAN I’M SO HAPPY FOR TED I NEED TO BREATHE
WOW FINALLY! FINALLY FINALLYYYYYYYY <3
(Ps, she’s a Broadway actress and i do not think she is a good pair with Ted…but well the director knows best) <3